The first freestyle indoor base in Europe at the base station in Laax is a modern playground of about 1200 m². Jumps and tricks can be practised all year round. Now the weather and the seasons are no obstacle to the joy of movement. The Freestyle Academy Indoor Base is reserved exclusively for you on two mornings so you can safely work on your latest skills.
Whether it's by box, rail, kicker or pipe, or in the Freestyle Academy indoor base, we have something for all freestylers or budding freestylers.
- Minimum requirements skiing: Red 2/E5
- Mimimum 4 participants
- Entire days incl. lunch and supervision: 10.00 - 15.30 (excl. lunch for adults)
- Meeting time ski: 09.45
- Lesson ends at the base station: 15.30
- Course duration: 3 - 5 days, from Monday
- Tuesday/Thursday mornings: the lessons take place in the Freestyle Academy Indoor Base