The first freestyle indoor base in Europe at the base station in Laax is a modern playground of about 1200 m². Jumps and tricks can be practised all year round. Now the weather and the seasons are no obstacle to the joy of movement. The Freestyle Academy Indoor Base is reserved exclusively for you on two mornings so you can safely work on your latest skills.
Whether it's by box, rail, kicker or pipe, or in the Freestyle Academy indoor base, we have something for all freestylers or budding freestylers.
The lessons in the Freestyle Academy Indoor Base can only take place when it is open due to the safety measures according to BAG.
- Minimum requirements skiing: Red 2/E5
- Mimimum 4 participants
- Entire days incl. lunch and supervision: 10.00 - 15.15 (excl. lunch for adults)
- Meeting time ski: 09.45
- Course ends at the base station: 15.15
- Course duration: 3 - 5 days, from Monday
- Tuesday/Thursday mornings: The course take place in the Freestyle Academy Indoor Base. Before you visit the Indoor Base for the first time, you hav to fill out and sign a declaration of consent.
Declaration of consent