all course participants have to bring / organize the mountain bike themselves
- regular bike (without training wheels/not a running bike) with handbrakes and gear shift (of advantage)
- helmet and gloves
Blue 1 / Blue 2
- the following applies to beginners: the less suspension travel, the better you can improve your riding technique. Therefore a hardtail (front suspension only) is sufficient.
from Red 1
- in this offer we recommend a full-suspension all-mountain or enduro bike
- kids mountain bike
Gerenal requirements for mountain bikes
- Hand brakes (no coaster brake!)
- Gear shift that works simply and without great effort
- From Blue 1: Disc brakes highly recommended, from Blue 2 disc brakes compulsory
- The size of the bike must be exactly matched to the body size. A bike that is too small or too big makes handling the bike very difficult
- Good tires with enough profile for driving on trails - brittle tires must be changed
- A bike service before the bike season is highly recommended
A suitable and well-functioning bike is much more fun!
Clothing and Protectors
Clothing should be adapted to the weather conditions.
Knee and elbow protectors, full-fingered gloves, helmet, non-slip bike shoes, backpack with spare tube,
rain jacket may be required.
We recommend to bring a snack (bars, etc.) and something to drink with you.
Lift tickets/bus tickets are not included in the price!